The original RISKY BUSINESS. Powered by a L-88 427 GM Crate motor, 850 Holley, MSD Ignition, tractor pulling style headers and a plate-style NOS kit. TH350, locked rear carrier, 42" Super Swamper tires, fiberglass body, fuel cell, custom roll cage. In its day, this racer won everything in site.
The last version of RISKY BUSINESS. FUN ON THE WEEKENDS!
* Chrome-Moly chassis
* Front & Rear 4-link suspension with AFCO coil-over shocks
* Wilwood rack & pinion steering
* Dana 30 Jeep front axle, open
* 9" Ford rear housing, Strange nodular center, billet spool, US Gear 5.13 gears, Mark Williams billet yoke, Strange 35-spline gun drilled axles
* Blown Alcohol 638 CID Big-Block Chevrolet engine, BDS supercharger, Enderle injection w/Birdcatcher hat, DART aluminum cylinder heads, Crower valvetrain
Childs & Albert aluminum rods, Wiseco forged pistons, BRC Forged crankshaft, MSD ignition, Enderle 110 cam-driven fuel pump
* LENCO high-gear only transmission w/reverser, Crower triple-disc slipper clutch, Lakewood blow-proof bellhousing, billet flywheel, PROFAB 4WD transfer case
* MRT carbon fiber wheels, 15x12 front, 15x20 rear with bead locks, Goodyear 36" Bigger Digger rear scoop tires, custom cut Ground Hawg 35" front tires
* Track record holder, 200 ft. mud pit in Highgate, VT, 2.70 seconds!
* Numerous appearances on ESPN, TNN while racing indoors for United States Hot Rod Association
WHAT WE DO FOR FUN DURING THE WINTER!
Swap out the ZZ502 in my '72 Chevelle SS for another ZZ502 that will be rebuilt into a 540. These parts are already purchased & ready: Slightly used ZZ502 core motor, complete & running, new Callies 4340 non-twist forged crank, new JE 10.25:1 C.R. pistons & rings, new Eagle 4340 ESP H-Beam forged rods, all internally balanced by Callies. I need to find a reputable cylinder head shop to massage the GMPP oval port aluminum heads that came on the donor ZZ502 engine, then a machine shop to fit & assemble this mill. It may be carbureted, or may be destined for a Holley Commander 950 MPFI unit.....not sure right now.
1971 Chevelle SS complete frame-off restoration, ZZ502 Big Block, Richmond 6-speed transmission, Aluminum radiator & dual electric fans, Holley Commander 950 MPFI induction, Moser 12-bolt rear, BAER 4-wheel disc brakes, custom AUTOMETER gauge filled dash, Recaro seats, Global West & Hotchkis suspension, 17" wheels & low profile Goodyear tires. This project should start later in the summer of 2002.
Help my brother get his '68 Camaro running better. Currently he's borrowing a 355 SBC of mine with an Edelbrock Performer RPM cam & intake combo. Mill produces around 400 HP and is in need of a little tune-up attention. TH350 & TCI Saturday nite special converter was recently installed, but car may need some gearing changes to really wake it up.
Pro Modified Drag car racing team, maybe a Chevelle, maybe something lighter, BBC or Keith Black alcohol injected, 14-71 supercharged engine, Lenco trans, maximum effort vehicle that will turn mid to low 6 second E.T's & 200MPH+ speeds in 1/4 mile!
YOU KNOW......SOMETHING LIKE THIS: